I bought years ago a skein of rainbow yarn from Vihreä Vyyhti. I made one pair of baby socks long time ago and the skein ended up in the bottom of my stash for years. I was pretty convinced that the yarn is stupid and it will not look good on anything.
No kovin väärässäpä olin. Lanka näyttää hirveen kivalta junasukkina. Ihan vahingossa ekasta parista tuli mätsäävät, joten tein toisenkin parin miltei samannäköisiksi. Samoille kaksosille, jotka saa ne lonkerohatut. Lankaa jäi vielä pieni määrä, sen voinee käyttää jonkun sopivan muksun sukkien varsiin koristuksiksi.
I was wrong. It looks good as junasukka. Accidentally the first pair matched, so I made the second pair look like the same. These are for the same twins I made the tenticle hats. There's a little bit of yarn left, could be used for the cuff of child's sock.
Vauvan sukka by Kerttu Latvala
puikot / needles: 3mm
lanka / yarn:ONline Supersocke 6-ply / 6-fach
junasukka@ravelry
Note to self, jatkossa neulo junasukat raitalangasta.
Note to self, next time knit junasukat out of self striping yarn.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti