Last pair of the colorwork mittens I knitted last fall. Pattern from Rustoopuori (Rakkaat Rasat). And since there was plenty of leftover yarn, I made a matching hat.
Rakkaat Rasat Pöllö (Rustoopuori)
puikot / needles: 3mm
lanka / yarn: teetee Pallas
who?@ravelry
Kylmille ilmoille by Satu Gröhn
puikot / needles: 3mm
lanka / yarn: teetee Pallas, Viking Vilma
lauran pipo@ravelry
Kummityttö oli oikein tyytyväinen lahjaansa, varsinkin noihin lapasiin. Jälleen uusi onnistuminen. Goddaughter was very happy with her present, especially those mittens. Another great success.
Syksyllä neuloin kolmet kirjoneulelapaset, mutta siltikään itselleni en ole saanut ensimmäisiäkään. Ja toinen nyt kesken olevista parista ei jää itselle. Koskahan ois mun vuoro?
During the fall, I knitted three pairs of colorwork mittens. But I none for myself. And one pair out of the two that are WIPs is a present to a friend. Wonder when it will be my turn?
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti