My goddaughter pointed out few years ago, that I have pointy ears. Like elves do.
Suipot korvatkin tarvitsevat suojausta. En aluksi lämmennyt tälle pipomallille, mutta kuin näin useamman erivärisen toteutuksen, oli itsellekin sellainen saatava. VulcanSpy ja samalla piti ehdottomasti testata Rowan felted tweed dk:ta.
Pointy ears need protection too. I was not first that impressed about this hat design but after seeing few other color combos, I decided to knit one too. VulcanSpy with Rowan felted tweed dk, a yarn that I've been dying to test for a while now.
VulcanSpy Hat by La Maison Rililie
lanka / yarn: Rowan felted tweed dk (scree, bilberry, carbon)
puikot / needles 2,5mm & 3,5mm
Caine Wise@ravelry
Ja siitä tuli ihan julmetun ihana! Muksuna minulle on kai tullut joku tupsutrauma, enkä ennen tätä ollut omiin pipoihin tupsua laittanut. Mutta tämän ei sopisi olla ilman. Ja ohje on nerokas ja looginen! Korvaläpät ja kaikki.
And I just love the end result! As a kid I must have developed some sort trauma from pompoms and until now, I've left out the pompoms on my own hats. But this would look just funny without it. And the pattern is brilliant and logical! Earflaps and all.
Tämä pipo jää kyllä muistiin muustakin syystä. Sain sen valmiiksi helmikuun viimeisenä torstaina ja perjantaina reissusta palatessa törmäsin uutisiin, että herra Spock on siirtynyt toiseen tähtilaivastoon. Luulen, että tämä pipo olisi hänellekin kelvannut.
This hat will be remembered for a another reason. I finished it on the last Thursday of February and on Friday night after a trip to another town, I saw the news that mr. Spock had teleported to an another star fleet. But I think that this kind of hat would have been ok to him too.
Live long and prosper.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti