I've been addicted to colorwork this fall. Oh well, mostly mittens with colorwork. First is was a secret project, then Cthulhu mittens to Mörkömies and now these beauties to a friend, who most certainly is on the Good Side.
Cobran 25-wee synttärit uhkaavasti lähestyivät ja minulta puuttui idea. Viis vuotta sitten neitin täyttäessä 20wee, tein lahjaksi pinkki-mustat pääkallolapaset, joten värivalinta oli selkeä. Mallin kanssa piti vähän raapia päätään.
Cobra's 25th birthday was near and I had no idea whatsoever what to give her. Five years ago when she turned 20, I made her a pair of pink-black skull mittens so the choise of colors was pretty obvious. The pattern was a bit more difficult.
Cobra rakastaa Supernatulia. Onneksi ravelryn hausta löytyivät nämä kerrassaan ihanat Winchester Plaid, Anti-possession -lapaset. Malli on hauska: kämmenselän puolelta näyttää ihan perus-ruutulapasilta, mutta kämmenestä löytyy yllätys. Omana modauksena tein yhden kaaviontoiston lisää varteen, lyhensin hieman peukaloita ja tein varren joustimen mustalla pinkin sijaan.
Cobra loves Supernatural. With a little help from ravelry's pattern search, Winchester Plaid, Anti-possession mittens caught my eye. The pattern is so much fun: on the outside, it looks just plain plaid mitten but the palm hides a surprise. I did one more pattern repeat on the cuff, shortened the thumbs and used black instead of pink in the ribbing.
Winchester Plaid, Anti-Possession Mittens by Kat Lewinski
lanka / yarn: Sandnes Sisu
puikot / needles: 2,5mm (cubics)
yliluonnollista@ravelry
Ja Cobra rakastaa näitä, syvästi. (suora lainaus) "Mun ei tarvi pelätä enää mitään, koska ANTI-POSSESSION MITTENS!"
And Cobra loves these, passionately. (Direct quote) "I don't have to fear ever again, because ANTI-POSSESSION MITTENS!". Oisko seuraavaksi mun vuoro saada kirjoneulelapaset?
Is it my turn next to have colorwork mittens?
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti